Today marks the publication of my debut novel, Peer Through Time! Below is a photo of just a few books I used while researching subject matters such as time travel; predictions for the future based on theoretical physics; artificial intelligence; and the business of writing and publishing. Not pictured is all the online research I did concerning the history of San Francisco.
Here are some of the many things I have planned today.
- Update my website and make sure all the links work correctly.
- Announce the release on social media, thanking everyone involved.
- Prepare shipping labels for the 5 winners (out of 656 entrants) from my Goodreads Giveaway .
- Avoid obsessing over sales figures – it’s only day one!
- Step away from social media, at least occasionally, and enjoy the day in the “real” world.
- Continue writing the next book.